Seis Aldabas Apartamentos is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following information on the processing is provided:
OBJETIVE of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make these communications possible. These communications will be made by Seis Aldabas and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. Third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website. Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. themselves. Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations. Contact information to exercise your rights: Mailing address: six knockers Rua do Home Santo 16 15703 Santiago de Compostela (Spain) Phone (+34) 881 031 032 or through the contact form on this website.
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Seis Aldabas is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. Seis Aldabas expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of the service. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Seis Aldabas is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. Seis Aldabas guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.