If you want to know 5 hidden spots of Santiago de Compostela that any traveler will enjoy, you are in the right place.
A common question is this: what can I see in Santiago that is really special. Something unique. Magical.
5 hidden spots of Santiago de Compostela (for travelers)
We have chosen the hidden spots of Santiago not because they are difficult to find, but because they are less frequent and charming places. Logically, we exclude the Cathedral of Santiago, because we assume that you will certainly visit it.
We recommend them with their exact location, so you can easily get there:
- Cathedral’s oriel: this place holds a special space in the heart of Compostela. It offers you unique views, which allow you to enjoy the cathedral in all its splendor, in the heart of Santiago.
- Walk by the Sarela river: a very simple route along the river. You will be able to connect with nature, stone and the green of Galicia.
- Mount of God: if you want to see the city in all its splendor, it is the ideal spot. It is especially suitable for viewing the Fireworks of the Apostle or a starry nightfall. Simply unique.
- Eugenio Granell park: a pleasant space to walk, have a drink and enjoy nature, without straying too far from the city.
- Stroll the old town: simply essential. Santiago is much more than the cathedral and, if you take a walk aimlessly, you will discover it.
If you want to fully enjoy your visit to the city and get to know the hidden corners of Santiago, we encourage you to book your accommodation with us. We will advise you in a personalized way, offering you some idea or advice on how to get more out of the city. Book at the best price here.